How it Works
- Create a free account.
- Input the food you eat into your personal calendar.
- Easily see your daily, weekly, and monthly Vitamin K.
- Plan future meals based on your Vitamin K needs.
- Record other important information that can impact your INR such as exercise and alcohol intake.
- Track progress and monitor trends.
- Gain more consistent INRs.
- Document your INR, doctor appointments, meals, exercise habits, drug dosages, and alcohol use on your personal color coded calendar.
- Track additional nutritional data such as calories, saturated fat, sugar and more.
- Nutritional analysis based on FDA recommended daily intake.*
- Email reminders telling you to record your information.*
- Convenient printer friendly calendar for you to share with your doctor.
- Absolutely free - no trials, no payments, nothing.
- Easily track Vitamin K down to the microgram.
- Use our food database created by the USDA containing 7000+ foods from Applebee’s to zucchini.
- Improve doctor/patient communication which can help with INR consistency and result in fewer doctors visits saving you time & money.
- Give yourself greater control over your medicine and body.
© Copyright 2013 - INRTracker.com