Terms and Conditions
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on INRTracker LLC's Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on INRTracker LLC's Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by INRTracker LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- INRTracker.com contains general information about blood clots, INR tests and other general health information. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. Opinions expressed in this Website do not constitute expert medical or health care advice, and may periodically contain inaccurate information regarding blood clots, INR tests and other general health information.
- The materials on INRTracker LLC's Website are provided "as is". INRTracker LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, INRTracker LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. LimitationsIn no event shall INRTracker LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, special, incidental, consequential or damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on INRTracker LLC's Internet site, even if INRTracker LLC or a INRTracker LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on INRTracker LLC's Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. INRTracker LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its Website are accurate, complete, or current. INRTracker LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. INRTracker LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
8. Governing Law, Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
Generally. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and INRTracker LLC in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and INRTracker LLC agree that any and all disputes arising out of or relating in any way with these Terms or your use of the Site shall be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. Our agreement to arbitrate disputes includes, but is not limited to all claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of these Terms or the Site, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether the claims arise during or after the termination of these Terms. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND INRTRACKER ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the Services or under these Terms must be filed by either party within two (2) years after such claim or cause of action arose or it will be forever barred. Any claim relating to these Terms and the Site INRTracker LLC shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.