INRTracker was founded in April 2012 as the definitive personal health management tool designed for Warfarin patients.
Warfarin is the most commonly prescribed blood thinner on the market. It's used to help patients with blood clots or at risk for blood clots.
INRTracker is a free web app and is also mobile friendly, available in English, Spanish, German and French and adjusts to any time zone available at http://inrtracker.com.
With INRTracker, Warfarin Patients can log their daily activity, analyze their blood test (INR) results, learn from articles backed by University and Government resources, use a suite of tools such as a Vitamin K Food Database, Sodium Food Database, DVT/PE Calculators, talk with other patients and non profits using our discussion forum, and generate easy to read reports to help themselves and their doctors to find out what may be causing fluctuations in their Warfarin therapy.
INRTracker LLC is a registered Limited Liability Company of the state of New Jersey in the United States. The company comprises of three members: Pavan Katepalli, Veronica Coulombe and ReliantHeart Inc.
INRTracker LLC is partnered, backed, and integrated with ReliantHeart, the maker of HeartAssist5®, The Next Generation LVAD (Left Ventricular Assist Device). A LVAD is an electromechanical circulatory device that is used to partially or completely replace the function of a failing heart.
For press inquiries email Co-Founder Pavan Katepalli at Pavan.Katepalli@INRTracker.com.
Features Available on INRTracker.com
All of these features are available for free to anyone that signs up to http://INRTracker.com.
- You can easily log your Warfarin Dosages, INRs (blood test results), Vitamin K and other nutrients from a plethora of foods, Appointments, Blood Pressure, Wellness (bruises, fever, etc), Inactivity (time you sit or travel), Exercise, Weight, Compression Sock Usage, Temperature and Menstruation.
- You get beautiful charts for your Warfarin, INRs, Blood Pressure, Wellness, Inactivity, Weight, Compression Sock usage, Temperature and Menstruation data.
- You can set goals. Goals will then appear on your charts.
- You can generate printer friendly Reports that include data and charts from the above features. These reports can be brought into your INR appointments and can help you and your doctor figure out what may be causing your INR fluctuations. This will ultimately aid in letting your doctor figure out the most approriate warfarin dosage is to give you.
- You can get Email Reminders about your upcoming Doctor Appointments
- You can use our INR Levels Tool to easily see what may have caused a low or high INR, and what treatment your doctor may provide.
After logging an INR on INRTracker.com, you can click on it to get a full report about it through this tool.
All information in this tool is backed by Government and University Resources.
- You can browse and search through our Vitamin K Food Database. The database has interactive food pages. Food pages include a nutritional calculator, a dynamic chart that shows how much of a food you can eat based on vitamin k content, comparisons of a food's vitamin k content to dozens of other foods.
All nutritional data is backed by the USDA's nutritional database. Our database has the vitamin k for 4,879 foods.
- You can browse our Sodium Food Database which has sodium data on 8,342 foods.
- You can use our DVT Calculator. This DVT Calculator is what doctors use to initially diagnose you to figure out what tests to do next.
The questions are written out in plain english and are completely based off of the Wells DVT Test.
- You can use our Pulmonary Embolism Calculator, which is similar to the DVT Calculator but has questions that are focused around a Pulmonary Embolism.
The questions are based off of the Wells Pulmonary Embolism Test, which is what doctors use, but we use plain english so anyone can use it.
- Test your vitamin k knowledge, using our fun and challenging vitamin k quizzes.
- Learn from articles backed by University and Government resources
- Chat with other Warfarin Patients and non profits.
To empower patients that have circulatory and blood conditions by providing them with an easy way to log, view, learn, act on data, and socialize amongst people like themselves.
Veronica Coulombe | Co-Founder
Veronica has done web development for brands like Barnes & Noble, American Express, and Direct TV. She played an integral role in launching a multi million dollar internet marketing product for Lexis Nexis by handling product management.
Most importantly, she is a former Warfarin Patient and has a genetic blood clotting disorder called Factor V Leiden. As a patient of Warfarin, she quickly discovered how difficult of a drug it is to manage. INR Tracker is designed for people like her to better deal with the treatment process.
Veronica Graduated Cum Laude, is a Paul Robeson Scholar and has a Bachelors Degree from Rutgers University.
Pavan Katepalli | Co-Founder
In the past, Pavan has worked as a Developer for MediaMath in New York City, a leading Ad Tech Company. At MediaMath he played a key role in launching an internal Business Intelligence platform to automate operations, billing, work assignment and discrepancy analysis.
Pavan is also an Adjunct Instructor teaching advanced web technologies at Barnard College of Columbia University in New York City.
At the young age of 22, he was a featured speaker on Ted.com. Pavan has a Bachelors Degree from Rutgers University.
Shari Hussenbocus RDN, CDE | Consultant Dietician
Shari is a registered dietitian specializing in naturopathic medical nutrition for women and children. She is currently doing her MS in Nutrition & Health Promotion at Mississippi State University with the aim of helping others achieve optimal health with real foods.
Her passion is to discover the root cause of disease instead of simply trying to mask the symptoms. Shari is the founder of NutriHeal, absolutely loves HIIT and regularly plays volleyball.
INRTracker is partnered, backed, and integrated with ReliantHeart, the maker of HeartAssist5®, The Next Generation LVAD (Left Ventricular Assist Device). A LVAD is an electromechanical circulatory device that is used to partially or completely replace the function of a failing heart.
ReliantHeart is led by CEO and Co-Founder, Rodger G. Ford. Mr. Ford is a serial entrepreneur and very successful in building profitable businesses. Prior to ReliantHeart, he served as the CEO of SynCardia.
During his tenure as CEO of SynCardia, Mr. Ford guided and directed the development of two new driver systems for powering the Total Artificial Heart. He guided the raise of capital that funded the development and launch of the Freedom portable driver, the world's first wearable power supply for the Total Artificial Heart.
Under his leadership, SynCardia installed modern and effective business systems, such as MasterControl, quality management system software that was also later selected by the FDA. In addition, he recruited an experienced management team that transformed SynCardia from a "science project" into a celebrated bioscience company.
New launch of website with additional features
INRTracker partnered with ReliantHeart
INRTracker was founded and beta version was created
Pavan coded a mini-website for Veronica to help her manage her Warfarin therapy
Veronica and Pavan met
Veronica experienced a DVT and pulmonary embolism. She began Warfarin therapy.